I am a wedding and portrait photographer in Edinburgh, Scotland who totally loves his job and loves being good at it! Weddings make up around 80% of my work and I also do portraiture in Edinburgh, too, with a little bit of freelance work as well. I like to work in a very relaxed and natural way which I believe helps me achieve the natural, relaxed images that I am known for.
I first started taking pictures at 7 years old when my parents bought me my first camera. Soon thereafter I was using my dad’s camera as it was better than the box brownie they’d bought for me! I immediately fell in love with photography and all I wanted to do was leave school as soon as possible and become a professional photographer. Pleased to say I am still going strong.
I was 13 when I had my first photograph published and that really did give me the encouragement and motivation to provide the highest quality photography possible, no matter what the subject may be. I am delighted today to have so many happy couples who agree with me, their Thank You cards and comments upon receiving their wedding album, or seeing their photographs for the first time means more to me than the many awards I have been fortunate to achieve. My passion for photography has never diminished and I look forward to each and every wedding, assignment and commission with eager anticipation and enthusiasm.
With wedding photography I like to simply let the day unfold naturally and photograph in a nice relaxed manner as unobtrusively as possible. I combine this reportage style with whatever groups the couple require and of course a striking set of bride and groom images. This kind of approach lends itself to really capturing the feelings, emotions, atmosphere and magic of the day, and of course makes for superb Storybook albums!
How We Help You Rank
You'll understand SEO.
- The Photographer's SEO Book is the industry standard reference guide for optimizing photography websites.
- The Virtual SEO Workshop is the same one we give to expensive in person seminars.
- Blog Zen SEO and 7 other ebooks and videos.
And get exposure, links, and contacts.
- We promote you from our sites, which means exposure and links.
- Because we promote you, we only work with established, talented photographers and photography-related businesses - those who deserve to rank. We decline membership for those who don't fit. That means you're in a community of equals.