Our photography studio focuses on stunning imagery for clients of varied backgrounds and budgets. We also focus on providing personalized customer service for each client. After all, when done right, photography can, and should, be a very moving and emotional medium for our clients. Great photography is an art form and I truly enjoy its form of expression. We do focus on the details as well though, not just creativity and artistic appeal. From our equipment to our experience, we ensure we are able to capture images with stunning clarity.
My primary influence was my father. He too was an artist. He taught high school art for over 35 years, culminating in his school dedicating a Hall at the school to him after retirement. While younger, one of his passions was photography, which I picked up while young. I’ve had a camera in my hand since I was a teenager and have never lost my passion for photography.
I truly believe everyone should take the time to preserve what is special to them in a valuable photo. Loved ones, special events, and accomplishments, should be commemorated. Our studio aspires to become the one of choice for the Greater Kansas City, KS and Overland Park, KS area.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with you and your loved ones soon!
How We Help You Rank
You'll understand SEO.
- The Photographer's SEO Book is the industry standard reference guide for optimizing photography websites.
- The Virtual SEO Workshop is the same one we give to expensive in person seminars.
- Blog Zen SEO and 7 other ebooks and videos.
And get exposure, links, and contacts.
- We promote you from our sites, which means exposure and links.
- Because we promote you, we only work with established, talented photographers and photography-related businesses - those who deserve to rank. We decline membership for those who don't fit. That means you're in a community of equals.