Bing has refreshed its Webmaster Tools for better usability and functionality. 5 tools are brand new for webmasters and 3 have been refreshed.
While I am still going through each tool to understand their functions and ease of use, I wanted to share my favorite so far. The SEO Analyzer lets you optimize posts and pages on-site. In addition, Bing provides inline advice when problems are identified.
Of course, that’s not the only new tool for Bing Webmaster Tools. SEO Reports provides your current page rank and its history. The tool also allows you to easily create a Bing AdCenter ad around keywords you’ve identified worthwhile.
- Link Explorer
- SEO Reports
- SEO Analyzer
- Fetch as Bingbot
- Canonical Alerts
- URL Removal Tool
- Keyword Research Tool
- URL Normalization
Rand from SEOMoz and Duane from Bing have recorded a Whiteboard Friday video showing off some of the tools. I have included it below.
Have you tried the fresh tools from Bing? Comment below with your questions and experiences.
Thanks for reading,
How We Help You Rank
You'll understand SEO.
- The Photographer's SEO Book is the industry standard reference guide for optimizing photography websites.
- The Virtual SEO Workshop is the same one we give to expensive in person seminars.
- Blog Zen SEO and 7 other ebooks and videos.
And get exposure, links, and contacts.
- We promote you from our sites, which means exposure and links.
- Because we promote you, we only work with established, talented photographers and photography-related businesses - those who deserve to rank. We decline membership for those who don't fit. That means you're in a community of equals.