The company recently published an update to their awesome Content Strategy Generator Tool, which runs on Google Docs. That means no downloading, use the tool by accessing it in the cloud.
The Google Docs file lets you fill in a specific cell with whatever keyword you are interested in.
You can enter photography or enter your specific keyword, like NYC+Wedding+Photographer.
Notice the plus signs in-between words. This is necessary for multi-word keywords to be used in the tool.
Once you enter the keyword in the appropriate cell, click enter or click off the cell and wait for the tool to crawl and update.
The results can spark some new ideas for content.
So click the link above, read the instructions and try the tool for yourself.
Big props to SEOGadget for creating such a useful SEO tool. I hope you find it as fun and useful as we do.
Thanks for reading,
How We Help You Rank
You'll understand SEO.
- The Photographer's SEO Book is the industry standard reference guide for optimizing photography websites.
- The Virtual SEO Workshop is the same one we give to expensive in person seminars.
- Blog Zen SEO and 7 other ebooks and videos.
And get exposure, links, and contacts.
- We promote you from our sites, which means exposure and links.
- Because we promote you, we only work with established, talented photographers and photography-related businesses - those who deserve to rank. We decline membership for those who don't fit. That means you're in a community of equals.