Local SEO and marketing is not just about having your physical location on your website.
While that is important, it is also important to take advantage of the local features of the popular search engines.
- Google Plus Local
- Bing Local
- Yahoo Local
The list can keep going, but we point many of them out in the link building hub.
If you didn’t already know, Google Places is now called Google Plus Local and has deep integration with Google Plus (makes sense).
In the video below, I will talk to you about Google Plus Local.
Please comment below with your local SEO & marketing questions.
Thanks for reading,
How We Help You Rank
You'll understand SEO.
- The Photographer's SEO Book is the industry standard reference guide for optimizing photography websites.
- The Virtual SEO Workshop is the same one we give to expensive in person seminars.
- Blog Zen SEO and 7 other ebooks and videos.
And get exposure, links, and contacts.
- We promote you from our sites, which means exposure and links.
- Because we promote you, we only work with established, talented photographers and photography-related businesses - those who deserve to rank. We decline membership for those who don't fit. That means you're in a community of equals.