Pinterest has recently launched verification for users with websites. Pinterest for photographers – super important. Why? Because your customers are there and that’s all there is to it.
Pinterest Verification for Photographers
Now that Pinterest has launched verified accounts, it is imperative for all photographers to take advantage of the feature. Why? Because it builds trust. All regular Pinterest users will know about the feature. That means they will know if a pin leads to a website without spam.
Build trust and verify your website. Here is how.
So go ahead and verify your Pinterest account. Please also pin this article to your board and share it with other photographers.
Thanks for reading,
How We Help You Rank
You'll understand SEO.
- The Photographer's SEO Book is the industry standard reference guide for optimizing photography websites.
- The Virtual SEO Workshop is the same one we give to expensive in person seminars.
- Blog Zen SEO and 7 other ebooks and videos.
And get exposure, links, and contacts.
- We promote you from our sites, which means exposure and links.
- Because we promote you, we only work with established, talented photographers and photography-related businesses - those who deserve to rank. We decline membership for those who don't fit. That means you're in a community of equals.